Enjoy many benefits with Heart of the South Racing
- Each syndicate consists of between 5 and 20 owners – meaning you are actually an Owner not just part of a club.
- Visit your horse at the stables and liaise with your trainer whenever you wish, or wait for our organised visits – we are here to suit your needs.
- Instant & up-to-date information on your horse by newsletters, emails, text messages & our unique 24hr Owner information line which is updated daily. Why not give it a try? 01825 891924 (this is NOT a premium rate call.)
- Owner sensitive information every time we have a runner, accessed through the Owner Information Line via a passcode.
- Complimentary Owners & Trainers badges every time your horse runs, giving you an ‘access all areas’ day at the races, including the Owners & Trainers area, Parade Ring and, with a bit of luck, the Winners Enclosure!
- Discounted Owners and Trainers Badges for your friends and family
- Organised hospitality days and owner events to Darley Stud, Tattersalls Sales and overseas racing for your extra enjoyment into the world of racing.
Know where you stand
- Each quarter a statement of accounts will be provided to owners. This will detail all income (owner contributions, prize money, appearance money, bank interest, reclaimed VAT etc) and all horse expenses.
- At the end of each season, each owner will receive a return of their horse’s account bank balance that equates to their share percentage. This can be sent by cheque or BACS payment depending on your preference.
- Should large sums of prize money be achieved during the agreement period then, with the agreement of the owners, interim payments will be paid to owners.
- Trainers aim to run your horse mainly in the Southern half of England, giving you the maximum opportunity to see your horse run.
- No hidden charges – all monthly payments are fully-inclusive of training fees, gallop fees, race entries, veterinary bills, jockey fees, liability insurance, stable lad expenses and management and administration charges.
- Our emphasis is on winning and having fun, and if we have a good horse we keep him or her. You can be assured that if you own a good horse, it will not be sold early unless ALL owners agree.
- On joining a syndicate, owners will receive a welcome pack including a Heart of the South metal owners badge, a photograph of the horse and a personalised share certificate with pedigree
- All our syndicates are run within the BHA (British Horseracing Authority) guidelines & rules and we are members of the RSA.
Heart of the South Racing is a member of the Racing Syndicates Association (RSA), which was set up to ensure better and consistent standards for syndicate owners.
Members of the RSA, which is supported by the British Horseracing Authority, the Racehorse Owners’ Association and the National Trainers’ Federation, are committed to providing fair terms and conditions for syndicates