Results are important but so is having a good time. That’s why most people get into the great sport of horse racing—for enjoyment.
Racehorse Owners with Heart of the South enjoy our popular Owner Events which we hold throughout the year. Family and friends are also welcome to join us and experience an insight into the world of racing.
As well as hospitality racedays, summer BBQ’s and Christmas visits, we strive go that little bit extra and previous events include:
- 3 days in Dublin taking in Darley’s beautiful Kildangan Stud and the Punchestown Festival
- A fascinating behind-the-scenes tour of Weatherbys Racing Administration Centre
- A day picking out the stars of the future at the Tattersalls Millions Sales.
- An ‘evening with the handicapper’ was held in 2012 which was the first of its kind, and again in 2016 by popular demand.
- Our most successful Summer BBQ in 2017
- A tour of the Sussex Equine Hospital
For 2018 we have a trip to Palace House in Newmarket on Tuesday 27th March planned where Owners will be invited for a private tour, a delicious lunch in The Tack Room Restaurant, and the chance to see an ROR demonstration from our ex-racer Royal Battalion!
We will also be taking our owners to Deauville in July for 2-night stay which includes a tour of the Arqana Summer Sale and an afternoon at the La Touques Racecourse. Book your places for both events now!