The NHS is something we are extremely grateful and thankful to have in this country, even more so since the Covid-19 Pandemic.
We speak for everyone when we say those who work for the NHS have shown true bravery, dedication and devotion over the last few months and we will be eternally grateful for all they have done. Putting their lives at risk, selflessly helping others, facing the unknown day in and day out, and we would like to show our gratitude by giving something back.
Heart of the South Racing would like to auction a 5% share in our new NH prospect with Gary Moore – Riohacha! He is a gorgeous un-raced 3-year old expected to make his racecourse debut this forthcoming NH season in bumpers before commencing his hurdling career. He will be trained by the hugely successful National Hunt trainer Gary Moore, based in Lower Beeding in West Sussex and will be ridden by top National Hunt Jockeys Jamie & Josh Moore.
The auction will end at 5pm on Monday 1st June – just as racing is scheduled to recommence! The highest bidder will win the prize of becoming a 5% Owner in Riohacha for a whole year – all expenses paid! All proceeds for the winning auction bid will be donated to the NHS!
The highest bidder will enjoy full owner privileges including:
- Enjoying mornings at the stables, watching your horse on the gallops and meeting Gary Moore
- Regular updates/photos/videos of your horse with detailed race plans
- A complimentary Owners badge every time the horse races, in additional to a virtual race day experience should you not be able to attend the races
- Discounted badges for friends and family each time the horse runs
- 5% of all prize money won
Bidding has now closed and we are delighted to have raised £2500 for the NHS!