We aim to provide the most personal service horse racing has ever enjoyed and all Owners will find they are treated the same way as if they owned the horse outright.
We pride ourselves on keeping owners informed on the racing plans for their horses through telephone calls, email, text and our exclusive “Owner Information Line”. Why not give it a try? It is not a premium rate call.
Our syndicates are run by an experienced racing team who have grown up with horses and put the animals welfare first. We make owning a racehorse a carefree, enjoyable experience but ensure you are kept firmly in the picture at all times with regards to the good, the bad and the ugly! Indeed, many of our owners have enjoyed ownership with us for several years and their continued enthusiasm confirms our honest and upfront formula is a successful one.
We can’t always guarantee you a winner at Cheltenham or Royal Ascot, but we promise you’ll have a great time, meet like minded people, forge friendships and enjoy the highs and lows of the racing world!
Benefits with Heart of the South Racing
- Each partnership consists of between 10 and 20 owners – meaning you are actually an Owner not just part of a club
- Visit your horse at the stables and liaise with your trainer whenever you wish – no need to wait for organised visits
- Complimentary Owners & Trainers badge every time your horse runs with full access to the Owners & Trainers area, Parade Ring and, with a bit of luck, the Winners Enclosure!
- Organised hospitality events to Darley Stud, Tattersalls Sales and overseas racing for your extra enjoyment into the world of racing, (click here for more information on our exclusive Owner events)
- Discounted Owners and Trainers badges for your friends and family
- Access & up-to-date information on your horse by newsletters, emails, text & our unique 24hr Owner information line which is updated daily. Why not give it a try? 01825 891924 (this is NOT a premium rate call).
- No hidden charges – all monthly payments are fully-inclusive of training fees, gallop fees, race entries, veterinary bills, jockey fees, morality insurance, stable lad expenses and administration charges
- All prize money won is paid to the owners once it is received from the Jockey Club. It does not go into a yearly fund or used to cover training costs
- Our emphasis is on winning and having fun, and if we have a good horse we keep him or her. You can be assured that if you own a good horse, it will not be sold early unless ALL owners agree.
- Partnerships run for an initial two seasons which is called ‘an initial period.’ At the end of the initial period the horse will be due to be sold at public auction and the amount divided equally among the owners of that horse. However if THE MAJORITY AGREE to continue the partnership for another year then this will be what happens – as with South Cape and Tobago Bay etc. (Click here to see our sample agreement)
- We aim to run your horse mainly in the Southern half of England, giving you the maximum opportunity to see your horse run
- Owners receive a welcome pack including a photograph of your horse and a personalised share certificate with pedigree
- We hope to encourage ownership to those that love racing but have found it too expensive in the past or to those that wish to put their “toe in the water” before becoming outright owners
- All our partnerships are run within the BHA (British Horseracing Authority) & Jockey Club guidelines and rules
- We are looking for like minded people who want to experience the “THRILL OF OWNERSHIP.” Come join us!
For further information contact Eloise Penny on 01825 891926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org